Let say you are now subscribing to Office 365, which are allowing you to have access to your emails, calendars, contacts, and tasks to almost every gadget that you have.
But as a security measurement, you organization may not allow you to sync your emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks to your personal device, and it will make your life harder especially to those who rely on the calendar in your phone and maybe smart watch to check your daily schedule.
But there’s still a way out to sync the calendar, you just need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Outlook Web App (https://outlook.office.com/owa/)
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right of OWA
- Go to My App Settings > Calendar
- On the Options section, proceed to Calendar > Publish Calendar
- Select your calendar, and Select your permissions as Full Details
- Click Save
- Copy the URL in ICS section
- In your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
- Tap on Other > Add Subscribed Calendar
- Type/ Paste the URL I mentioned in point #7
- Click Next, set the Description and Save
Done, now you have your schedule on your palm 🙂